At Danfoss we are offering you an opportunity to join a leading company in the field of heating, cooling and air conditioning. We develop and produce sustainable and quality solutions for people around the world and have a positive impact on global change. Do you want to actively participate in the digital transformation of the company and co-create solutions for digitalization in district heating systems?
As a constantly growing world-lead Engineering company, nurturing inclusive environment, embracing diversity and striving to create high-performing teams of talents, we are open to welcome a dedicated and resourceful colleague who is open to bring his/her whole self and join our collaborative team on the Engineering Tomorrow journey.
As a Software Engineer, you will be developing and maintaining Substation Configurator which is an configure, price, quote (CPQ) software application for internal customer (engineers and sales managers) allowing to select company products (heating/cooling substations) according to required parameters. Configurator is integrated with CRM Salesforce and SAP ERP.
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Working in international team with Agile (Scrum) development process
- Participating in analysis, design, estimation and planning of the tool
- Building application features in Configit Build software
- Writing well designed, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Developing, testing, implementing code and supporting users on technical aspects
- Code debugging / finding and solving errors
- Cooperating with web designers to match visual design intent
- Application releasing
- Cooperation with external companies
- Writing MS SQL procedures and queries, creating tables. being familiar with architecture and merging production & test databases
- Maintaining Azure DevOps Project Administration Setting and repositories.
Background & Skills
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Basic/Intermediate Java knowledge (ability to write code/application on your own/ code debugging/ environment setup / connection with delivered classes)
- Basic C# knowledge (ability to write your own applications as a support tool for your daily work)
- Basic SOAP & REST APIs
- Good abilities with code debugging / finding and solving errors
- Good knowledge of Databases (mostly MS SQL)
- Version control GIT & SVN
- Azure DevOps (or similar, Jira etc.)
- Project Administration (e.g. Setting repositories; Board/Sprint management)
- Good experience in data administration, modeling, and query optimization skills (working with big amount of data)
- Fluent English
- Good self-planning and work organizing
- A team player who can work in cross-functional environment with different cultures within large organization.