At Danfoss we are currently looking for a Senior Laboratory Supervisor to join our team in Grodzisk Mazowiecki, Poland. In this role you will be responsible for a small team of laboratory employees, and you will support them with your knowledge and experience.
- Being responsible for blue collar workers together with tasks planning
- Responsibility of laboratory performing
- Knowledge of mechanical tests, tensile strength / elongation
- Solving all quality issued related to polymers and extrusion
- Maintain calibration of test equipment according to current plan
- Performing uncertainty, MSA, calibration, traceability, and requirements for measurement
- Performing tests according to IEC 60800 and Danfoss internal standards
- Preparation of test plans (TIP) for test /testing of new polymer / design changes
- Evaluation and documentation of test results.
- Competitive analysis, breakdown / identification of materials using different analytical techniques.
Background & Skills
- You are a Laboratory specialist and have 3+ years of experience in that field
- You have experience in leadership and managing teams
- You have a good overview and have an ability to run multiple projects at the same time and you can navigate when priorities change along the way
- You have strong polymer and extrusion knowledge
- You have knowledge of IEC 60800 standard
- You have strong statistics knowledge (SPC, MSA, uncertainty budget)
- You are full independent in solving quality problems related to polymers and extrusion
- You have solid experience with the MS office package
- You have fluent technical English, both in writing and in speech.
- You can work interdisciplinary
- You are customer oriented and self-driven person
- You have strong interpersonal and communications skills