Do you know SAP Commerce Cloud and do you have provenexperience with SAP Hybris core concepts and commerce concepts?
Do you have Strong analyticaland problem-solving skills and experience in troubleshooting throughresolution of technical issues and system errors?
Do you have animpeccable attention to detail and is delivering high quality part of your DNA?
Then you mightbe the new Senior SAP Commerce Solution Consultant we are looking for. Our newSenior Consultant will be responsible for the service and stability Continuityof our Danfoss B2B webshop.
The Danfoss B2BWebshop is the Danfoss global high scale webshop which is rolled outin +80 countries, have thousands of daily operational users and is a criticalchannel in daily order management and product experience. The Product Store istightly integrated to our ERP backends for order management, price management andvariant configuration. And it is connected to our Product InformationManagement (PIM)/Digital Asset Management (DAM) setup for product catalogue andproduct content. Visit our B2B Webshop here
You will be a partof the international Digital Customer Experience (DCE) team with morethan 100 colleagues from all over the world, where we develop, support and leadthe digital customer experience in Danfoss. We connect business needs and ITinto digital solutions.
Want to learn more about the Danfoss Digital CustomerExperience Program (DCE) – visit us here
As our new solution Consultant, you will beresponsible for maintaining the end-to-end solution life cycle, youwill have high focus on optimizing the overall efficiency andstability of our running solution services.
Other areas of your responsibility:
- Solution Lifecycle and support including synchronization to other Solutions, dependent services, technology and platform
- Highest possible level of adoption (through training, transparency, self-service, relevant services, communication etc).
- Solution documentation is updated.
- Synchronising plans for dependent services and infrastructure, and to consider the long-term plans and strategy of our B2B webshop etc.
- Ongoing alignment with stakeholders across business and IT from solution perspective.
- Proactive monitoring and identification of root causes and permanent platform “fixes” with 2nd/3rd level support and our solution owner.
- Participate in complex discussions with stakeholders when determining the technical requirements/capabilities needs to meet business goals and processes
- Proactively monitor and report on product stability and performance. Provide concise recommendations to sustainable improvements
- Responsible for Change request review and approval
- Responsible for compliance to IT Delivery Processes, Procedures and Standards
- Responsible on proof-of-concepts for better utilization of standard platform functionality or step-change increments on the product
- Responsible for product security, N-1 strategy, life-cycle, and stability
- License Compliance
- Be a technical sparring partner to Product owners, operation team and the development team
Background & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- You might have a background as a SAP Commerce Consultant or Developer and experience in systems integration, preferably in ecommerce solution or other web-based solutions.
- Effective communicator, and you thrive with a high activity level and keep calm under pressure. Moreover, you are pragmatic, proactive, and organized. Although working in a team, you also can work independently.
- Able to work with multiple focus areas able to handle your tasks with high quality
- Open to different tasks and flexible to cover cross border work activity. Finally, you have excellent communication skills and are fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in working with commerce solutions integrated with ERP solutions
- SAP Commerce experience
- SAP SD experience is nice to have
- Security scans and security knowledge
- Kibana or other logging tools experience
- B2B ecommerce and Business process understanding.
- Able to work on high level but deep dive quickly when needed
- An exciting position with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- Inspiring, dynamic and international work environment
- Best in class benefits and compensation