Danfossis a global technology powerhouse, creating solutions that do more with less. Danfoss solutions respond to the growing demand for innovative solutions for infrastructure, food industry, energy efficiency, while strongly focusing on today's key climate friendly solutions.
If you dream of gaining your first experience in a global company, have an interest in purchasing and would like to become partof a dynamic team supporting purchasing operations for 25 countries....
Don't hesitate! We give you the opportunity togain experience in a unique Regional Purchasing Department - EUR & TMA!
Join our department of professionals and vendor managers who will provide a family-like work environment and are eager to helpyou hone your skills and achieve previously unexpected results. You can beassured that no day will be the same. It will be an interesting challenge that we will help you prepare to overcome to ensure your continued growth and satisfaction.
We invite you to take part in the recruitment process - submit your application today!
· Cooperation with the Finance Department, suppliers, internal customers in the area of financial and purchasing data
· Creating reports in the area of company expenditures and the potential for optimizing the purchasing process in termsof indirect purchases
· Preparation and analysis of data for the needs of the department
· Ongoing support of the Procurement Department - order processing, negotiations, support of optimization projects optimization and digitalization projects
· Student or graduate, majors preferred: Finance and Accounting, economics majors,
· Proactive attitude and developed communicationskills (spoken and written) in English and Polish language (optional),Slovenian language skills will be a plus
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especiallyExcel,
· Analytical skills and meticulousness,
· Ability to work in a team, open-minded approach.
· Good knowledge of SAP/SAP Ariba
· Paid internship on the basis of a civil contract,
· Work in an international manufacturing company thathas been in business
· A unique opportunity to gain valuable workexperience with one of the world's leading manufacturers in the field ofenergy-efficient technological solutions,
· Professional support from the internship supervisorand the whole team,
· Subsidized lunches,
· Possibility to combine work in the office andhome-office.