Do you have a passion for Supply Chain, skills to drive E2E decisions and like to have direct influence on business results? Then you could be the one we are looking for! Secure strong focus on flexibility and agility, be a part of high performing Global Sales Inventory and Operations Planning team. This position is flexible within following locations: Grodzisk Mazowiecki or Wroclaw (Poland), Ljubljana (Slovenia) or Sofia (Bulgaria).
Your tasks & responsibilities:
As a strong individual contributor you will drive SIOP (Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning) process to optimize the value chain relationships within company businesses to deliver value and provide transparency to the organization on constraints and opportunities.
It is an important aspect of this position to collaborate cross-functionally and engage with leaders, mostly to drive S&OP process through financial integration, focusing on demand plan, inventory management and overall business target setting. Therefore leadership skills or stakeholder management skills on a global level are of high importance, although position is not having any direct reports.
More detailed you will be expected to:
- Lead the business S&OP cycle including running of pre-S&OP and monthly Executive S&OP meetings
- Oversight of all medium to long term planning systems
- Monitor KPIs and dashboards to provide comprehensive portfolio reports, analytics, and visibility around S&OP process and planning performance to all cross-functional stakeholders
- Drive and lead root cause analysis processes and ensure action plans are in place to drive service and inventory improvement
- Research business issues to identify potential problems and opportunities that need to be raised to the S&OP community
- Establish seamless internal relationships with customer facing functions (Sales and Marketing), Engineering, and Manufacturing to ensure transparency through value chain for optimal business results
- Support New Product Launch with strong ramp up/down plan
- Actively participate in various cross-portfolio initiatives including tools and system enhancements to support planning processes and reporting.
- Leverage industry best practices and continuous improvement to continually enhance the S&OP process.
Your Background and Skills
- Master’s Degree in related field or similar with strong industrial background
- 5+ years of Supply Chain experience (within S&OP / IBP, demand planning, inventory planning etc.)
- Min 2 years of leadership experience either with direct reports or having a global role with strong experience/ability to build authority in a highly matrix organization
- Strong business and planning acumen
- Comprehensive understanding of ERP system process and key system functions related to demand planning, master scheduling and inventory management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English language
- SAP knowledge, APO and BW is an advantage.
To be able to thrive on this position, it is important that you find yourself also within following personality expectations:
- Strong team player across cultures and disciplines
- Experienced in influencing, developing and motivating people from diverse backgrounds and at various management levels
- Driven and ambitious with ability to work independently when needed
- Strong organization. prioritization, analytical and decision-making skills
- Good written and verbal communication & presentation skills.
We can offer you a truly global and influencing position within ambitious SIOP team, where you will practice your stakeholder management skills and excel within highly matrix and complex environment. Does that scare you? It’s a nice challenge and career opportunity to join Danfoss, and only ones with strong will and commitment (although not fulfilling all of our expectations within experience part) will drive with high performance.
We are ready to meet you – apply now!