Due to expansion of the Credit management team in our Shared Service Centre in Grodzisk Mazowiecki we are looking for Credit Analyst. In this role you will monitor customer accounts, track and address open items, overdue receivables and arrange their settlement. You will make regular calls with external customers and develop relationships with internal and external customers and provide customer service support.
- Follow up and communicate with internal and external customers to ensure prompt and on-time payment of receivables and resolution of disputed open items;
- Make decisions about release of blocked orders;
- Assess credit risk and perform creditworthiness analysis of the customers, in order to make decisions about order releases, as well as credit limits in accordance with delegation of power;
- Maintain accurate credit data and collection files. Maintain electronic collection notes for each customer account;
- Identify root causes of issues that cause receivable aging. Report findings to management and suggest & perform possible courses of action to remedy;
- May be responsible for training of new credit team members and others as needed;
- Possibility to collaborate in design and implementation of processes to improve efficiency.
Background & Skills
- At least secondary education in the area of Business or Finance and 1-2 years of experience at similar role;
- Strong in business writing and in professional communication with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally;
- Basic MS Office knowledge;
- Strategic thinking demonstrating effective evaluation and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to apply basic accounting principles in the interpretation of customer financial statements;
- Teamwork and ability to work in changing environment;
- Customer focus and interpersonal skills securing helpful resolutions on queries and disputes;
- Strong organizational skills and self-driven personality;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within demanding timelines and an occasionally stressful environment;
- Follow defined strategy to ensure goals are met and exceeded;
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage to this role;
- English or Danish language - active level (both verbal and written) and any other language (intermediate level) will be a benefit.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus;
- Hybrid working model;
- Private medical care and life insurance;
- Multisport card/OK system;
- Opportunity to work globally as a part of an international organization;
- Work in a dynamic, respectful, inclusive and friendly environment with an open door policy.