In the role as Lean Manufacturing Manager, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities, coordinating and leading key projects across one site of production and be a part of international team of CI Team. In this role you will also be responsible for embedding LSS methodology within the business.
- Delivery of successful projects using the Lean Manufacturing Philosophy and Six Sigma
- Lead a team of Continuous Process Improvement Experts and Project Managers providing direction and support to achieve our companies’ goals
- Drive a culture on Continuous Process Improvement, data driven decision making and effective project management across the organisation
- Collaborate with other departments to identify and implement projects, process improvements, increased efficiency, and cost reduction
- Execute projects end-to-end and be able to offer key insights and present findings to senior leaders and stakeholders
- Conduct gap analysis through surveys, workshops, and external reviews of the business
- Benchmark processes, both internally and externally, and strive to introduce and implement best in class practices and solutions
- Understanding and sharing of LEAN principles to drive productivity with focus on efficiency, cost avoidance and gross margin improvement
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement and lean thinking
- Contribute to and facilitate Kaizen activities
- Prepare presentations to senior leaders introducing recommendations and highlight any risks and costs associated with these changes
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to all stakeholders on the proper use of tools and improvement processes
Background & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in driving Continuous Process Improvement projects (preferably Lean Manufacturing) in an International manufacturing company up to 1000 fte
- Experienced with proven track of success people manager of up to 5fte teams in production companies
- Extensive experience in the development and delivery of Lean training and tools.
- Certified in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt would be an additional value
- Strong Project Management skills
- Excellent Communication & Presentation skills – written and oral
- Proven background in leading high-impact projects or programs, cross-functional in nature
- Work fluently in Polish & English in reading and writing
- Required Travel: 25%.