Are you an experienced and service minded procurement professional with strategic mindset who enjoys a fast-paced environment? If so, you can be our new Category Manager (Procurement) on our location in Grodzisk Mazowiecki, Poland, becoming part of a team of dedicated colleagues.
You will be in charge of implementing the division sourcing strategy to accomplish our global procurement strategy, cooperating closely with Division top management, global stakeholders and suppliers.
- Lead implementation of the Plastics/Raw materials sourcing strategy in the Region
- Facilitate cost-down activities and workshops within your area of responsibility
- Secure close cooperation with the central Danfoss Procurement team and Division top management
- Drive pipeline of projects coming from Danfoss Procurement, Cost Down Engine, suppliers etc.
- Support the Supplier Quality and Logistic teams with supplier development programs.
- Act as escalation point to Quality and Logistic teams.
Background & Skills
- Bachelors or master’s degree within Engineering or Commercial
- Minimum 3 years of procurement related experience from a manufacturing industry environment
- Strong experience with plastics/raw materials categories
- Ability to understand technical drawings and specifications of purchased parts
- High-level communication skills and experience in leading and participating in project teams within a matrix organization
- Good negotiation skills
- Continuous improvement experiences/mindset
- Analytical skills combined with advanced Excel skills
- Drive to learn, meet challenges and grow
- Fluency in English language.